Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday Night Fantasy Projections - Colts @ Texans

QB
Andrew Luck:  310 PASS, 3 TDS
Luck has a huge night on this short Thursday where QB's have had huge games like Rodgers 3 TD game last week and Eli Manning's 4 TD the week before.  Luck also has had at least 312 pass yards in 4 of his 5 games this season.

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 220 PASS, 1 TD, 1 INT
Fitzpatrick has 6 interceptions in his last 3 games and hasn't surpassed 290 yards passing in a game so far this season.  He is outside my top 20 QB rankings and probably is outside my top 25.

RB
Arian Foster: 85 RUSH 1 TD, 10 REC
I think he definitely gets below 20 carries this week after getting 23 last week and having a huge day.  He is still banged up and it is a short week but I think he will still produce.

Alfred Blue: 35 RUSH, 10 REC
Blue will see some work, I guess about 6 carries, and will see some time as a third down back.

Ahmad Bradshaw: 30 RUSH, 40 REC
I do not like Bradshaw that much this week I have him ranked 27 in my RB rankings and I think the Colts will be pass heavy.  He has been great in the pass however, 10th most RB receiving yards this season.

Trent Richardson: 35 RUSH, 10 REC
Trent will get about what he got last week against the Ravens on 8 or 9 carries.

WR
Andre Johnson: 60 REC
The Texans have favored the run and Johnson has not had a touchdown this year.  Hopkins also is seeing more production.

Deandre Hopkins: 70 REC 1 TD
I have him around the 20th ranked WR this week and I believe he finds the end zone in garbage time for his 4th TD of the season.

Reggie Wayne: 60 REC 1 TD
The yards and catches have been there all season except week 2 but he only has one TD.  I think he gets another one and 8 catches.

TY Hilton: 80 REC TD
He has three straight weeks of over 80 yards but has no touchdowns on the season. I think he gets one here and continues the 80+ yard streak.


No comments:

Post a Comment